Tuesday, October 1, 2013

An Unexpected DeveIopment (well, sort of..)

Hey readers, this was unexpected, but I just recently published an ebook called 5 Poems on Amazon yesterday. Although the poems are pricey, they are of  high quality, I can assure you. I have been a published poet ever since I was in high school in my hometown. Very much worth getting! I almost have the new story teaser ready to put up on here for you, but not right at the moment. I'm continuing to get lots of love from people who have read my published works, and my sincere thanks goes out to them. If you want to swap books and need a review for yours, I would be more than happy to hear from you. I am in the process of reviewing a couple ebooks myself at the current moment. Subscribe to me or leave a comment, it's nice always enjoyable to hear from people! Here is the link to the book:
http://www.amazon.com/Five-Poems-ebook/dp/B00FJPG9WO/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1380641508&sr=8-8&keywords=kelsey+Harris

Write On!

Kelsey Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment