Monday, October 7, 2013

Review For "Breaking Free: From Pain Pill & Opiate Addiction" by: Amanda Jenkins

I just finished yesterday Amanda Jenkins' "Breaking Free: From Pain Pill and Opiate Addiction". The story of her life is inspiring, and will be so to many others in my opinion. I have never personally had any trouble in abusing pills or opiates, but I am a proud supporter of TWLOHA-To Write Love on Her Arms. To Write Love on Her Arms is a depression, addiction, and self-cutting support group that grew out of one person's need for the help. The story, although short, is well written, and many good tips for people trying to get off pain pills and/or opiates. 

If you would like me to do a review on a book, please let me know. I am more than happy to swap books for reviews. Have a great day! 

Write On! 

Kelsey Harris 

No comments:

Post a Comment