Saturday, October 12, 2013

NEW POETRY BOOK!

Hey, guys, I just put in Amazon another poetry book. Okay, I know what you all are thinking...who needs another poetry book anyways? And I have to say, I love writing poetry, but there are some poets who use too many big words. It gets distracting, and I can't enjoy the poems that they write a bit. I don't know about you, but that is how poetry is for me. It is a gift to find a good poems, much less well written poems that are not too big worded and that express emotions well. I think my poems do just that. I have been writing poetry ever since high school, so I have personal experience in writing them. I knew you all are waiting on the release of the ebook Cassie. I decided to give you all a treat while you are waiting for the next ebook to come out! And if you have not yet checked out my ebooks, why not do it now? Both of my poetry books are specifically written for people who don't like poetry. Anyone will find a poem that they enjoy! 
The new ebook is called Of Branches and Trees: A Poetry Book for People Who Don't Like Poetry. 
Check it out! And don't forget to add me and follow me...comments and questions are always welcomed! I will be reviewing some new upcoming authors' books as well that they were kind enough to give me advanced readers copies of. 
All that is coming up later. Until then, write on! 

Kelsey Harris 

No comments:

Post a Comment