Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Serving Time by: Nadine Ducca and Margo Collins Waking Up Dead

I really enjoyed this book...it was one of the most interesting and entertaining reads that I have had the pleasure of enjoying in my whole lifetime. Highly imaginative, and incredibly descriptive. I recommend this book to older people, and to teens with discretion. I was glad to have been able to read and review it, and suggest it to other lovers of science fiction stories.

I also read a book by Margo Collins these past few weeks called "Waking Up Dead." This story was still a good one, but the format was a little distracting to me. I felt that the beginning could have been a lot more exciting and gripping, but the storyline was a cute one for sure. This girl has to deal with being a ghost, that's all I'm going to say! ;) I enjoyed it as well--perfect books to read for the Halloween season! What books have you all been reading that you would recommend? Just let me know in the comments below! Have a great Halloween, and

Write on!

Kelsey Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment