Saturday, September 28, 2013

Starting on Another Book

It makes me very excited to announce that I have the first chapter of one of my new books done. If you enjoy New York and the night life, this book is going to appeal to you easily. The novel in question will be for adults and mature young adults. The book is going quite smoothly, which is really nice. I may put up a preview of my book on here so that you will be able to see what I am writing! :) I can't tell you a lot right now, but I shall keep you updated as I go. I'm not sure what my title is going to be, but I do have a general idea of how the book is going to go and what it is about. Any suggestions?
On another note, I was pleasantly surprised at the ratings of my reviews for my short stories. I got five stars for both of them...which made me very excited!
Well, I'm gonna sign off here...hope you are all having a wonderful day! Write on! 

Kelsey Harris 

No comments:

Post a Comment