Saturday, September 21, 2013

Hey there

I have gotten one of my short stories, Magical Happenings, just published with Amazon. It should be out for distribution globally and locally in the next 24 hours! Don't miss the short story, and let me know what you think! I am going to put another short story on the market as well. Don't miss them...they are cheap, and I would love to get some reviews for my books, and have you guys tell me what you think about them. I'm always glad to hear from my readers. :)  I will be keeping you, as I mentioned before, updated on by books on here, and please don't hesitate to follow my blog!
This is the cover of my new book, it's great for all ages! Check it out on Amazon....<http://www.amazon.com/Magical-Happenings-ebook/dp/B00FCCBZC8/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1379945054&sr=8-12&keywords=kelsey+harris>

No comments:

Post a Comment