Thursday, November 7, 2013

Hey!

Alright, so I know I have not blogged as much as I could have right after  Halloween. Totally my bad, guys--I had a lot going on. I still will, what with it being the holidays and all. I'm not complaining, though--I love the holiday season. It's hectic, but I love it. Especially since I was born December 21st....which is close to Christmas. Some people, I know, have birthdays on or close to Christmas and don't enjoy the holiday season. I was one of the lucky kids that this never happened to. My parents could have just put all of my birthday and Christmas gifts together, but that never ended up happening. That did make my holidays a lot better, and that is still the case. I have my parents to thank for that! But I digress.

Lately I have been having trouble with my Kindle, and that has affected my writing research a lot. I have not actually sat down to write more of Carrie for awhile. I am going to do so today though and do some marketing work for my other books. I almost have another poetry book for you all to enjoy as well, but I am not sure on what the title should be, or the cover either. The order that I want the poems in is another thing as well. I am working on them, though. I'll be putting up some more preview chapters for you to enjoy from my novel as I write it too, so hang tight! I hope you all had a great Halloween, and things are not too hectic during this holiday season for you!

Write on!

Kelsey Harris 


No comments:

Post a Comment