Saturday, July 27, 2013

Indie Author News: THE OTHER 4 TIPS FOR AUTHORS: Tips many may practi...

Indie Author News: THE OTHER 4 TIPS FOR AUTHORS: Tips many may practi...: By Jeanine Henning The internet is overflowing with marketing and sales tips for independent authors. Some of it is daunting when you r...

I recommend that any author read this article...it is so true..working at a desk all day makes a huge difference...and that isn't a good thing, just staying on it all day...you have to have some other plans sometimes...:) I would know, I am a ghostwriter and have a published poem. My friend Lola Cepp is currently working on a novel that is about Ireland..it is a thriller and a romance story...more details later on that, but suffice it to say that I have experienced these things before.

Copyright 2013 Kelsey Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment